Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Random Bits

demondriver
    demondriver

Random Bits  Empty Random Bits

Post  demondriver Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:27 am

Got some random stuff i no longer need so thought would throw them on here might be of interest/use to someone

4 Foot Reebok Punch Bag Complete With Reebok Gloves, Wall Mount and Brand New Anchor Bolts. All In Great Condition Bag Has No Rips Or Anything £40
    Random Bits  IMG-20110309-00185

Performance Oval Back Box 5inch by 3inch, Will Fit Any Car But May need Welding, Came Off A 306 Estate Project
    Random Bits  IMG-20110529-00288
    Fitted
    Random Bits  IMG-20110219-00097
    Ford Focus ST Intercooler, Painted Over In VHT Silver With Peugeot Masked Out In Green As Was For My D Turbo Project Obviously The Peugeot can be Painted Over I Have Paint Left To Do This £45
    Random Bits  IMG-20110529-00291
    Subaru Impreza Classic WRX Turbo Grill £20
    Random Bits  IMG-20110612-00322
    Subaru Impreza Classic WRX Rear Bumper £20
    Random Bits  IMG-20110612-00323
    Peugeot 306 Estate Rear Lights Pair £20
    Random Bits  SAM_1774

I might have more things, Will add as i find things.
    peterabbott33
    peterabbott33

Random Bits  Empty Re: Random Bits

Post  peterabbott33 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:57 pm

how much you looking for the oval exhaust mate? could buy it at one of the meets if i still havent got one
    demondriver
    demondriver

Post  demondriver Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi mate, sorry thought I'd put the price on, I'm looking for £20 cheers
    peterabbott33
    peterabbott33

Post  peterabbott33 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:08 pm

ok mate thanks, have you got any more pics of the fitting end? is there any rust/welds? and how does it sound? thanks, pete
    demondriver
    demondriver

Post  demondriver Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Hi mate sorry for late reply all items currently stored at my parents house so had to go there to take more pictures, the box as you can see has had a pipe welded on to extend the box and then another pipe with the peugeot fitting on. these can be cut off no problem and your pipe welded on. it sounded good i cant complain but will sound slightly different on different vehicles. if you want anything else give me a shout cheers, for quicker replies if you want e-mail me direct on ianglanister@hotmail.co.uk they come to my blackberry. however im on earlies this week so up at 5am so if its late you might not get a reply until the following morning. during the day i will usually reply quick. Cheers mate ian
    Random Bits  IMG-20110720-00408
    Random Bits  IMG-20110720-00407
    peterabbott33
    peterabbott33

Post  peterabbott33 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:09 pm

hi mate thanks for the reply, unfortunately ive just won one on ebay that i managed to get dirt cheap so i wont be buying yours, will probs get it fitted in late august as im goin on holiday soon. sorry mate but thanks for all of your help Smile if u need any pc advice give me a shout lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am