Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

XBOX!!!

Fonzi
    Fonzi

XBOX!!! Empty XBOX!!!

Post  Fonzi Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:16 pm

well my xbox has given up the ghost nows i reckon, so i needs a new one....

so if nayone has one workin up for sale then please leme know.

pref after a black elite console but even an old white one will do as long as i can play it an get online with it

thanks guys
    Little Hannah
    Little Hannah

XBOX!!! Empty Re: XBOX!!!

Post  Little Hannah Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:25 pm

dunno if u have one yett but my dad fixes up ones and sells them im sure he asked if i knew anyone who wanted one if your still looking i shall as big daddy for ya Smile
    jonzey
    jonzey

Post  jonzey Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:17 pm

ill be lookin at gettin shut of mine, its a 60gb one so aint anyfin special..its had the 3 lights but its all fixed n working fine now, gettin an elite so wont need this one anymre, say £50 ish with wireless contoller? Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 am