Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

WOBBLY BOLTS

johnson-sti
    johnson-sti

WOBBLY BOLTS Empty WOBBLY BOLTS

Post  johnson-sti Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:32 pm

has any one got or using wobbly bolts that would fit a punto (pcd 98 to fit pcd of 100) that i could use to see if the wheels of craig fit? we tried them on the weekend but one of the bolts would not catch!
    if anyone has got some that i could just try with i will be able to buy some
    Thanks all Very Happy
    Mark
    Mark

WOBBLY BOLTS Empty Re: WOBBLY BOLTS

Post  Mark Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 am

very hard to come by second hand, just buy some brand new ones off ebay like i did
    6aaron9
    6aaron9

Post  6aaron9 Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 am