Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

mr2 turbo uprated

R6Nee

mr2 turbo uprated Empty mr2 turbo uprated

Post  R6Nee Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:28 pm

h reg black solid roof adjustable suspension strut braces induction rev 3 brain huge exhaust turbo timer short shift fuel cut chip (not fitted but simple) good half an half interior 87k 17 bk racing wheels 215 45's , this is a quik sorted car I bought from a mate as I knew how quik it is , i was intending on using it as a track car but need's must so I think it's going boohoo , lukin fgor £1250 , get in touch if ya want anymore info , cheers Nee .

mr2 turbo uprated P150910_1737
    mr2 turbo uprated P150910_1738
    mike w
    mike w

mr2 turbo uprated Empty Re: mr2 turbo uprated

Post  mike w Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:54 pm

yummy lol

i like alot but just got another car Sad

good luck dude

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 am