Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

2 TD04 turbos

Chris_gilly

2 TD04 turbos Empty 2 TD04 turbos

Post  Chris_gilly Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:37 pm

i have 2 TD04 petrol turbos for sale, both are mint no play in shafts, originally off a GTO but will fit most jap things, seen a few starlets etc with them on. any takers? will sell together or seperate,

DECENT OFFERS ON BOTH, VIEWING NO PROBLEMS
    Endo-t5
    Endo-t5

2 TD04 turbos Empty Re: 2 TD04 turbos

Post  Endo-t5 Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:00 am

chris what number are they after td04 as that makes a massive difference? as my volvo has td04 15g on it and my upgrade is td04 19t for making huge power.
    Chris_gilly

Post  Chris_gilly Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:04 am

Endo-t5 wrote:chris what number are they after td04 as that makes a massive difference? as my volvo has td04 15g on it and my upgrade is td04 19t for making huge power.

unsure at the min bud, ill check and report back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:33 pm