Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Urgently needed.. astra suspension

H5 STN
    H5 STN

Urgently needed.. astra suspension Empty Urgently needed.. astra suspension

Post  H5 STN Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Driving along yesterday and a part of my passenger side front spring decided to snap off when I was driving, I can still drive it but i'm taking it easy but obviously it needs to be sorted. I don't have time to go round scrappies and then removing and fitting so I was thinking just buy a suspension kit

So need it fast and a decent price.. best place for an astra mk4 suspension kit?
    mike w
    mike w

Urgently needed.. astra suspension Empty Re: Urgently needed.. astra suspension

Post  mike w Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:00 pm

ebay dude Smile

or astra owners club few guys breaking there astras and are local.

i got front lowering springs to drop mine 40 mm on front but not put it on yet you could had my old springs for noqt but not getting them done yet trying to get it m.o.t first
    6aaron9
    6aaron9

Post  6aaron9 Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:24 am

i got a full set of -35mm apex lowering springs from halfrauds for £90 if its urgency you're after

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 am