Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my golf 1.6 sr

Fonzi
    Fonzi

my golf 1.6 sr Empty my golf 1.6 sr

Post  Fonzi Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:59 am

selling the golf guys, most of you would of seen the thread an know the issues it has

im shure someone with the know how an tie can sort it an they got themselves a crackin car.

has tax an mot

is in good condition an has alot of potential or can just be anice runaround but ive lost the heart to sort it an just want rid so i can get me a 4x4 or pickup to tow moto x bike to tracks at weekends

cant really say a set price so im gona say £800 plus or il do a swap if its the right car

thanks guys, pics can be found on here or sent by request,
    cheers

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 pm