Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Mersey Modified
The only home for all types of motor enthusiasts in Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Welcoming Classic, American and Modified, motors. As well as motorcycles and scooters.
Please take the time to register with our site and introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section.
We only ask that you respect other members, keep your posts non-confrontational, positive and try to keep any personal issues off the forum.

Many Thanks
Mersey Modified Staff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BK Eclipse 16'' alloys with tyres, gunmetal grey

peterabbott33
    peterabbott33

BK Eclipse 16'' alloys with tyres, gunmetal grey Empty BK Eclipse 16'' alloys with tyres, gunmetal grey

Post  peterabbott33 Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:20 pm

as the title says, im selling my 16'' BK Eclipse alloys, multifit, 4x100 and i think the other is 4x114. they come with 4 michelin tyres, 205/50/16's, 2 have about 3mm tread and 2 have about 4mm tread. i bought them in very tatty condition and cleaned them up alot, sanded them down, filling some bits with P38 Metalik, then priming, painted in gunmetal grey and lacquered. they are far from perfect but look respectable for a 4th hand set of wheels, especially considering the state they were when i got them. im looking to sell as they scrub slightly on the back arches and as i'm looking to do a boot build soon, the added weight will cause problems so am going for some 14 or 15'' wheels.

a picture is below, im looking for about the £90 mark but willing to listen on offers Very Happy also they will need slim, internal drive wheel nuts to fit. unfortunately i need to keep my set, but theyre 15 quid on ebay anyway.

BK Eclipse 16'' alloys with tyres, gunmetal grey IMAG0307

Last edited by peterabbott33 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    peterabbott33
    peterabbott33

BK Eclipse 16'' alloys with tyres, gunmetal grey Empty Re: BK Eclipse 16'' alloys with tyres, gunmetal grey

Post  peterabbott33 Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:11 pm

UPDATE::: im going to throw in the slim wheel nut set with these wheels now as i got my new alloys today and have put standard nuts on
    peterabbott33
    peterabbott33

BK Eclipse 16'' alloys with tyres, gunmetal grey Empty Re: BK Eclipse 16'' alloys with tyres, gunmetal grey

Post  peterabbott33 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:54 pm

SOLD!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:04 am